Enjoy a reduction of up to 30% on your home insurance through our partner Groupama.

As An Owner When you rent your apartment to an individual or a company, it is important that your property be insured against fire, theft, vandalism and is covered by a liability insurance. It is necessary to distinguish between the building insurance that covers the common areas of the building only and the insurance of your property. The building's insurance does not cover any damages that may happen inside your property. As A Tenant In Hungary, tenants are not under obligation to take out insurance on the property they’re renting. We therefore strongly recommend the owners to take out insurance on their properties, whether rented or not. The tenant must insure their own property if they want to be safeguarded against any damages. Our partner, Groupama Walter Real Estate has been working exclusively with this French company - created on December 22, 1840 by farmers in Mions (Rhône) - for over 7 years. Groupama offers 3 types of packages according to your desired level of security.

  • "BASIC" Package: Liability insurance covers the owner or tenant up to 10 million HUF (approx. 35.000 €). May suit those who want to enjoy minimum occasional insurance, or when renting to tenants.
  • "COMFORT" Package Liability insurance covers the tenant or owner up to 20 million HUF (approx. 70.000 €). This package provides better coverage including potential damage caused neighbors, vandalism, etc.
  • "PREMIUM" Package Liability insurance covers the owner or occupant of the property up to 30 million HUF (approx. € 100,000). This package offers maximum property safety and guarantees a high level of coverage.